Thursday 11 April 2013

clear all



____

Hi:

My name is Patricia and I am Chilean. However I studied sociology and after one year from my graduation, I don't have anything decided for my live.

Sometimes I think that the world is a bad place. The people have not force for fight by your dreams, the future is each day more distant and we live with lower confidence in the "other".

Before I thought the sociology was a politic compromise for change a world, but now think is very different.

Is difficult being politically committed or work in the area that likes, the problem is the lack opportunities for studies develop with true impact in the population, in the systems of government and the development model. If we want change, these researches are fundamental for progress in the social welfare of country.

That is reason this blog, going to be my refuge against bad times, to speak about my world when everything solid fade in the air.

My experience as sociologist is live in the limbo, always living the changing.
Welcome to a social catharsis experience!!


___












2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    You need to complete the tasks before 48 hours. You missed the task from last Thursday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pati,

    Your post is so sad. Really, I believe that we all, in any moment, felt it. But, we are here and we must to continue and to use this way to good things.

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete