Saturday 20 April 2013

replace today="very funny" if yesterday=="very boring"




Everything the days in the morning I like see the newspaper El Mostrador.


I read the principal information of country, the economy section and cultural section. Sometimes, I found with interesting events for the weekend: good restaurant of Indian food, concert of jazz music, the premiere a new film , a good book of cartoons, etc.


In general, when I read newspaper I like drink coffee or eat a sandwich. It is my breakfast.

Sometimes I am interested in other websites about my job. The internet is a tool work very useful when I need to answer some questions.


Usually if I have a question about any stata command or need to consult information in a book, I can find the answer by searching on google. com. Although, I haven't luck all the time.

The websites as youtube, facebook and others very funny sites for watch TV or listen music, can't be used because by institutional policy .

Some days are very boring!!

1 comment:

  1. You be right some days are very boring but with the help of internet we can survive jaja

    ReplyDelete